100% of proceeds go as a donation to homeless service
A big shout out for Aastha Arora, she is a rising junior at Ardrey Kell High School, Charlotte. She has donated Face Mask Extenders, so we can raise money for the homeless service project. We are inspired by her innovative problem-solving skills. She is a daughter of a pulmonologist at Novant. When she heard him saying that many of his staff and co-workers are experiencing pain in their ears after wearing masks all day, she decided to do something to try to alleviate their pain. She searched online and decided to make straps that would hold the elastic and take it off the ears. We have tried these at home, and these are really cool. The elastic of the mask can wrap around the buttons of the stretchable band, preventing them from digging into the ear skin.
100% of the sales will be donated by her towards the homeless service project.
these masks were donated by aastha Arora for the homeless service project
- MAKE YOUR MASK STRAP ADJUSTABLE: The mask strap extender is used to add more rooms to your face mask while the mask’s band is too tight. It can extend your band length to about 2~4 inches. Change your earloop disposable masks into headband masks.
- EASY TO USE: Just attach the hooks on the extender to your mask strap loop, then use another strap loop hooks on your extender to attach to the hook loops on another side of the extender.
- 3 x RESAFY MASK STRAP EXTENDER: For the colour and style, you can have the picture for reference: Two sizes of different colour options offer you more choices on fitting different masks.
- COMFORT OF WEAR: Resafy Mask Strap Extenders are made of soft and comfortable TPU, will not cause any discomforts to your skin, the edges could not leave skin indentations, can fit you well. It’s anti-skid treatment on surface, so the mask would not loose or fall off.
- It should suit you perfectly when you using protective clothing, cap or wearing goggles.